thanks to Chris at CK

413turbo

I had bought his book and rebuilt my transmission. Not only did he sell a decent book ( my first tranny rebuild and it worked ;) But he was there to answer a few questions a had along the way. And over a year later when i broke something in the trans, he was still there taking phone calls.

It means something to me that he was there to help out when I had some problems or questions after the sale...

Thanks.I try to get to everyone and sometimes I cant.Just too many calls and everyone wants to speak to me not someone else.Even in these tough times we are still getting by,.This is a good thing and we appreciate peoples loyalty and business.Keep your ears open for some real interesting new parts.

Hey 413Turbo, I've also purchased the CK rebuild book, hoping to rebuild mine with great success! If you don't mind me asking, were there any SPECIAL tools needed to complete the rebuild, other than your standard tools? (Socket, Wrench, Pliers, Screw Drivers, LUCK :eek: ). My book and rebuild kit arrives tommorow.:)

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Sorry Steve,
just saw this. That's really hard to say. I have a press and some other tools that got improvised to get the job done. I don't think i have any transmission pacific parts. but i do remember making a piece to work with the shop press to compress some of the internals. good luck, first time is the hardest....

tried to email chris at his trannyman aol and I got a weird message back that it was unavailable? Can we send PM's on here still? I hate the new format, haha.