thanks Darkside, Sytech, Wicked..

nordy racer

for coming out to my little Birthday dinner.. it was nice seeing everyone, hope you guys had fun.. thanks again for everything Ray :)

that bbq is danky mike i luv it! dont be mad about my parking in the front, i drive a prius haha, it happens all the time, and I had the carpool all to my self on the way home ;) look out for that new plug in 3rd generation prius 100mpg+ stock :)

great seeing all who showed! kevin's lady was a trip, bbq was great, cake was good, conversations were a plus anyways good fun. Rays dam story is tempting me to attempt some launches on my 295 tires, and the car talk with ray is always warming! hey miiiiikkkee, 1 month left then its time tee hee tee hee you know what I'm saying? I know you know what I know you know about what we both know, yea lol.

Mark

that bbq is danky mike i luv it! dont be mad about my parking in the front, i drive a prius haha, it happens all the time, and I had the carpool all to my self on the way home ;) look out for that new plug in 3rd generation prius 100mpg+ stock :)

great seeing all who showed! kevin's lady was a trip, bbq was great, cake was good, conversations were a plus anyways good fun. Rays dam story is tempting me to attempt some launches on my 295 tires, and the car talk with ray is always warming! hey miiiiikkkee, 1 month left then its time tee hee tee hee you know what I'm saying? I know you know what I know you know about what we both know, yea lol.

Mark

i think the glow in the dark leak detector is taking its affects on you mark lol