Thanks all

Z

zturbo

Would like to thank all of you for giving Sean at ESR the thumbs up to make my headers for my project. I have been working with him getting everything sorted out and love the ideas we have come up with on my car. The twin turbos should really rock and roll.:D The bonus is I get to see a bunch of neat cars come and go since I am there so much. (well not that much but still)

Since all the parts are in minus the other intercooler (running two) the car shouldn't take too long to get wrapped up then we start to work on the other things.

Thanks again all.:)

Steven

Glad it's working out. Sean is a great guy. High quality, just have to be patient since he's so in demand.

Let us know the track results once you get it tuned-in.

Yea Sean is a great guy amazing how i loose track of time while there and just start talking to people and next thing it is like 11 pm.:eek:

I am super happy with the way every is turning out he has the turbos mocked up and is working on tube placement now. I will be sure to post some number when it is all done. What it is looking like the car is going to fly.

Steven

I was looking at your photos and can across a few pictures of my motor:) Ive seen your car at Shon,s but i dont believe we have meet. Next time you see Shon ask him about the ride he took in the little diva with the Stage 2 motor after i changed the program around in the Felpro:eek: :eek: LOL

Ride in the diva humm Heard someone was SKEEEERED ;)

Hope the exhaust all fit on the car after I left I know my supervisory skills were in full effect :p

Nice to meet you again Gene

Steven