TH400 lsx trans mount

meaclez

what does everyone use.. i had a th400 in the car with the v6 but the previous owner custom rigged a 200r4 mount to work with a th400. and no with the lsx/th400 it wont line up

anything imput would be great.

its a brphotrods engine mount setup btw

A modified 200 cross member will work with a th400 or a mid 80's Monte Carlo cross member is a direct fit for the lsx/th400

The reason yours doesn't work is because the brphotrods mounts place the engine farther towards the front and higher than other mounts. If the engine is mounted farther back, your current setup would probably work fine. I'm guessing you'll need some fabrication to make it work with the brphotrods mounts, but it should be easy and fast for the right fab guy.

The reason yours doesn't work is because the brphotrods mounts place the engine farther towards the front and higher than other mounts. If the engine is mounted farther back, your current setup would probably work fine. I'm guessing you'll need some fabrication to make it work with the brphotrods mounts, but it should be easy and fast for the right fab guy.

exactly what i was asking for thank you