TH Stainless DP, 50lb injector/rail/adj reg/chip, coated headers..

turbox-tech

*ALL below parts are PLUS shippng and PLUS fees and I can get pics out to interested parties tomorrow 2/25/12
*****WILL CONSIDER TRADES FOR LARGER TURBO, INJECTORS, THROTTLE BODIES. WILL TO DO CASH PLUS PARTS***
1.Excellent shape TH 3" SS downpipe for internal gate-$385 (small dent in usual rail location)**SOLD!!!!
2. Stock HPC mint shape headers with 2.5" Poston Crossover pipe $175 (driver header was purchased brand new with less then 5,000 KM on it) ****SOLD!!
3. stock fuel rail with harness , 50lb flow balanced injectors, Joe Lubrant chip, Kenne bell adj. regulator, fuel pres gauge. Excellent shape $195 + shipping
4. Kenne Bell Astray panel switches *missing one switch $45 shipped
5. Power steering pump and reservoir $60 shipped
6. TE-60 turbo *CHRA is being done by BISON (new Garrett and balanced) as we speak. This turbo is basically brand new now. Comes with brand new compressor inlet and outlet couplers. The compressor outltet lip has been ported $495US + shipping
7. lots of small parts...let me know what you are looking for. Speed sensor, dash cluster, alot of sensors and more, MAF sensors, stock headers

just charging up the camera. I will send them later tonight or tomorrow via email if you want to leave me your email addy and I will put you first inline

So is the turbo internal or external wastegate, I see it says external but then you say it comes internal gate...Still interested and would like pictures also.

Possibly interested in the DP.... Want to see pics of the DP and where the dent is..... PM me with your number

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

turbo has Ext wastegate option with block off plate but was internally gated. External gate was not used

Pics sent..sorry they are so large. If anyone has not received pics please message me your email addy again and I will re send