Texas emissions!!!

texasturbo

Anyone having issue in the Dallas area with emissions? Any Turbo car friendly inspection stations????(Turbo car friendly meaning: Wont mess up my car" " Wont scratch it" " He or She knows what they are looking at and knows the proper corrections to fix any problem that might arise" problems inherent with a slightly modified vehicle, maybe). Any info is appreciated...

I can't believe there isn't anyone in Texas who doesn't know of a sog shop that will treat this members car right. As state in PM, the engine needs to be in a good state of tune. Make sure the EGR system works and the O2 is fresh. Like CA, the dyno portion of the test should be performed in drive, not OD. If you fail, let us know the results, even of the passing emissions results. also let us know how your engine in modded.

I've never had a problem passing the smog test in Dallas. I test in the Plano area. I don't have any excessive modding but I make sure the EGR is functioning.

The best place to post your question is on the LSPBC email list. Many more guys in the area who do not frequently visit this board.

To join, go to www.lspbc.org and click on the join the email logo (bottom left side).

Dannyo

My dad works at ******** dodge and we got it passed there...even though it doesn't have a catalytic convertor on it! :D