Texas Buick Nationals

Sweeet!! I've definitly got to make it out seeing as its ~30min away. No car but will be looking for parts

car hauler

anyone needing a car hauler in the Houston area for the event. They usually rent for $75 + tax a day, but mention the nationals and I will do 3-30 to 4-1 at the 1 day rate. It will need to be returned by 9am on 4-1. The only stipulation is that you are responsible for any tire problems. Give me a call @ 713-667-5651 Shawn

Photos of the event

We will have Larry Maupin with Maupin photography at our event in Waco to
take professional photos. You can check out his website at
_www.maupinphoto.exposuremanager.com_ (Main Gallery)

The pics of the event will be available on his website for purchase a few
days after the event.

David Newton
LSPBC V Pres.

Gn1.jpg

TX-Waco Nats

Got the Buick out of the garage today and washed it. :smile:
Tomorrow it gets a coat of "speed wax".: cool:
Next is oil change and spark plugs, may put on the new cold air kit.
Gonna be looking for the fastest Big Block Buick next Satuturday. :rolleyes:
BTW, Austin convoy meeting up at IKEA parking lot (Northbound side) at 6:00 a.m. 3-31-07, I-35 and 1431.
Frank Brooks and Phil Green are getting BBQ meat Thursday.
And, can I get a first round buyback? :mad:

Mike.

Any word on what time gates will be opening?
Also, any Houston guys heading to the track via hwy 6 through College Station? If so, I'll hook up with you guys for the drive up.
Thanks

Todd

Any word on what time gates will be opening?
Also, any Houston guys heading to the track via hwy 6 through College Station? If so, I'll hook up with you guys for the drive up.
Thanks

Todd

Hey Todd, Gates open at 8:00 am. I think that we are going up 45, thru Mexia to PrairieHill, its about the same distance, but I think better road & faster speed limit. I`ll find out Wed. night at our meeting & let you know for sure. . See you there.:D

Alright, just an update on the weather as of last night the weatherman said friday night will be a low of 67, Saturday will be have a high of 76 with a 30% chance of rain

The race has been canceled due to the weather

A possible new is may 5th? Stay tuned!

Pass the word the race has been canceled due to the weather, a new date will be set in a few days. stay tuned