Test and Tune 2/2

V6 Beast

Under Pressure
A bunch of us are going to Darlington Dragway for their 12-5 test and tune if anyone is interested in coming out. It's going to be 60º and sunny.

Sully

Are we...

gonna see a 10.50 in your sig. after Sunday? :D

Geoff, are you coming to hang? Anyone bringing a grille and food? Drinks??:p

Keith,

Thanks for the invite,i would love to ,BUT my beatiful wife(who does NOT know of the impending demise of my motor yet:eek: )--feels like we should go skiing this weekend.So if the weather is right for skiing ---i am headed to the mountains.If the weather is not right for skiing--i am headed to Darlington:cool: .

Good luck,

Geoff

hmmm might get to see you at Darlington :D

Boone's Forecast..

Sat
Feb 01 Mostly Cloudy 44°/28° 10 %
Sun
Feb 02 Partly Cloudy 48°/36° 0 %

Sully

Originally posted by V6 Beast
hmmm might get to see you at Darlington :D

Boone's Forecast..

Sat
Feb 01 Mostly Cloudy 44°/28° 10 %
Sun
Feb 02 Partly Cloudy 48°/36° 0 %

Sully

Man--you are good--BUT as of right now:::::

15-20 trails open w/ 9 lifts
http://www.skisugar.com/trailmap/

anyway--i think the wife and i have a discussion that will last the 5 1/2 hour trip(engine)-----but if something drastically changes between now and sat.----on to D'lington.
Steve::::::
Good luck on a new best.

Geoff

Ohh well, maybe next time...

After looking at a calendar yesterday, I realized I have to work at the dealership on Saturday. That means I'm not going to make it to Darlington on Sunday.:( I've got way too much to do at the house with the garage and cars and all!!

I did talk to Clint (Sydwyndr) today. He said that some of those guys will be going to Rockingham in the next few weeks to a month. I'll probably try to make it there.

Keith

Alright Steve----

I skied all weekend in perfect conditions---but i would love to hear about your times.It seemed like a mighty fine weekend for some good times.;)

Geoff

Perfect? C'mon had to be slush... was like 70º and Sunny in Darlington. Was kinda crowed though. I was shaking out a new setup and ran a 10.80 @ 125.5 which was a tad quicker and like 2.5 MPH faster than before.... but blew a HG couple passes later.. not exactly sure what caused it yet. I was analyzing the data when I got the reply email. Glad you had a good time skiing. You going to go to Tampa for the 3/2 event?? I am pretty sure I am going to go. Well off to put some solarcaine on this sunburn and look at some runs.

Steve

i here u steve that pretty good pass .how do like ur new system on ur car i heard u got ride of ur maf sensor how does u new set up work :confused: :) soory i didnt make i had aguy coming to seee about the electrical in my shop i have no lights or power in it yet hopefull soon i hope well see.let me know if i can help uin any way .thanks regalwe4 kevin :)