Terry Houston style down pipe headers and te 62 for sale with moditfide intake .

M

Mr.Nuggett

I 'm posting this for a friend that has every thing for the hotair unit that a lot of guys are looking for so I'll post this for him.The trottle body is seperated from the turbo and it has a terry houston still down pipe with the external waste gate with a te 62 turbo and a set of ported headers .He really don't know what too ask for it so I'll let you guys make an offer.I'll try to have some pictures up withen the next week or so. Only serious people that lives off speed need to reply!!!!!

Need some more info. Why is he selling. How exactly was this Terry Houston dp made. Will consider selling pieces seperatly?

Terry Houston?

I didn't realize Terry made any 84-5 dp's.

Scott

sorry I didn't mean too say it a terry houston pipe,It's one on his design but with a external waste gate that's mounts on the crossover pipe.The reason he's trying to sell is cause his car was damage in a fire.I think the asking price is 800 for the turbo,headers,down pipe,wastegate,and the brackets to relocate the throttle body.

Would he sell the down pipe and crossover with external wastegatge seperatly? If he would how much?

Don't know if he'll sell seperatly but I'll see him again next weekend hopefully at the track lost his number.:confused: