Terry Houston 3 inch Down Pipe

Delerius

mild steel TH Downpipe modified it to work with ATR headers or stock headers. I'll post some photos tomorrow when I get a chance. $300 shipped...

THDP.jpg

THDP1.jpg

THDP2.jpg

THDP3.jpg

THDP4.jpg

mild steel TH Downpipe modified it to work with ATR headers or stock headers. I'll post some photos tomorrow when I get a chance. $300 shipped...

I thought THDP's did not need to be modified to fit stock headers.
I'm not sure about the ATR headers clearing though.

I have heard back from "joe villarreal" so it's back up for sale after 7 pm tonight. This DP was recently powder coated...

I installed ATR headers on my 87 GN and based on my mechanics advice (he is a Buick guru here in OK) he advised that in order to make a 3" down pipe work with the headers I should buy a THDP made specifically for ATR headers. I did and do not have any fittment problems, rattles, or contact with control arm, heater box, etc.........By the way, the powder coating will burn right off a down pipe....even if it's high temp powder..the best thing to coat headers and a down pipe with is a ceramic coating as it will withstand temperatures as hgh as 2000 f.

not to hijack the thread .I bought a mild steel used THDP in 98 used. sent it off to jet hot to have it coated ..still looks like the day I got it back holding up very well

thdp

Believe I have 2 notifications from u. However, they can't be located by the tb server. Dk Wats going on. My address is 504 Diana Dr. Edinburg tx.78542. Again, my cell num is 956-457-3723. Please call me, as that is our only forn of comm. Thank you.

Believe I have 2 notifications from u. However, they can't be located by the tb server. Dk Wats going on. My address is 504 Diana Dr. Edinburg tx.78542. Again, my cell num is 956-457-3723. Please call me, as that is our only forn of comm. Thank you.

try to get to them from the user cp, not straight when they pop up after you log in. you'll get to them everytime ;)