TE45A turbo

harris48cars

I'm downsizing to a 6262 billet turbo and a stock D5 2800 stall converter (I may also want to sell my 9/11 converter, but not till I get the new combo worked out). The turbo has no issues except when I pulled the compresssor housing to measure the wheel I see there is a spot at the end of one of the blades. I have no idea what it is. It's like someone sanded off the finish at the end of the blade. It is not dinged, dented, bent or damaged in anyway except as noted. It's been on the car for a while and spools quickly and there is no smoke whatsoever. I'm in Northern Virginia. If some one nearby is interested I will gladly put it on there car for a teste run. I'd trade for a forged crank. Otherwise I'm looking for $650 shipped but will look at offers. pictures by request
Gary

I'm downsizing to a 6262 billet turbo and a stock D5 2800 stall converter (I may also want to sell my 9/11 converter, but not till I get the new combo worked out). The turbo has no issues except when I pulled the compresssor housing to measure the wheel I see there is a spot at the end of one of the blades. I have no idea what it is. It's like someone sanded off the finish at the end of the blade. It is not dinged, dented, bent or damaged in anyway except as noted. It's been on the car for a while and spools quickly and there is no smoke whatsoever. I'm in Northern Virginia. If some one nearby is interested I will gladly put it on there car for a teste run. I'd trade for a forged crank. Otherwise I'm looking for $650 shipped but will look at offers. pictures by request
Gary
I've got a forged eagle crank,std ,std stock stroke .i may be interested

Bump, plus I need to ad that a hd actuator is included. No issues with this turbo. If you buy and find any issues I'll give you a full refund less all actual shipping charges. I'm totally confident in this piece

Gary

It was on the car when I bought it 3 years ago. The car has been undergoing a restoration since I've owned. I put about 800 miles on it. The car was owned by Kevin broad water. He is on the board and he May post if he sees this. I think he bought it just before selling it to me. My best guess is that it has less than 2k miles on it. It works perfect.
Gary

It was on the car when I bought it 3 years ago. The car has been undergoing a restoration since I've owned. I put about 800 miles on it. The car was owned by Kevin broad water. He is on the board and he May post if he sees this. I think he bought it just before selling it to me. My best guess is that it has less than 2k miles on it. It works perfect.
Gary
When I sold the car there was less than 1000 miles on it...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey Kevin, thanks for chiming in. Hope you are doing well. Looks like about 2K on the turbo. Kevin do you recall the blemish on one of the blades on the compressor side I am speaking of. I don't really think there is anything to it. Just curious if you remember anything like that. I can't wait till you see your car.
Gary

Hey Kevin, thanks for chiming in. Hope you are doing well. Looks like about 2K on the turbo. Kevin do you recall the blemish on one of the blades on the compressor side I am speaking of. I don't really think there is anything to it. Just curious if you remember anything like that. I can't wait till you see your car.
Gary
No I don't recall sorry... Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app