te44 w/HD actuator...pics

8AV8

Banned
Excellent condition. Low miles. No disappointments. A stock convertor will spool this nicely.

$525 shipped and insured.

Attachments

• te44 pics.jpg
    te44 pics.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 220
  • te44 pics 2.jpg
    te44 pics 2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 221
  • te44 pics 3.jpg
    te44 pics 3.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 219
  • te44 pics 4.jpg
    te44 pics 4.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 220
Turbo

if you take paypal, I will take it or we will work something out. Either way, first dibs!

PMs replied...

Pics as requested...

Attachments

• te44 pics 5.jpg
    te44 pics 5.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 193
And your complaining?

I was the first post, made a deal. talked him and he sold it behind my back...

I was the first post, made a deal. talked him and he sold it behind my back...

Whoa Whoa...you wanted me to wait until you got the money together...hold the turbo...I hesitantly said OK. When somebody PMd me wanting to buy the turbo that actually had MONEY to spend I sold it. I also apologized to you very politely.

Have you ever needed money and tried to sell parts on here? I have ,and when I have passed on deals ,waiting on whoever to make up their mind, get their money together, email me tomorrow... or whatever the STORY is I have wound up not being able to sell the parts I needed to sell.

I never talked to you by the way. You called while I was in a meeting.

A little piece of advice...have your money when you want to buy something and tell the guy ,"I have money. I want it. Where do I send the money?", and I can almost guarantee this will never happen again.

This aint ebay and I wasn't trying to screw anyone. This was a good piece at a good price. Sorry my apology wasn't good enuff. I am having to replace my rod bearings and need the money.

in the future..

Since your giving advice..

When you make a deal with someone, you stand by it. If you didn't want to wait, you should have said no, not make a deal and a promise.

Thanks for the apology, just got it now... Or I wouldn't have posted.

Good luck!