TE44 Turbo FOR SALE

MN250R

I am selling a TE44 Turbo that i have. This is a turbo i bought from a member on here and was never able to have time to install it. Now i need money for other things so i am selling it. It is in excellent shape. I was going to post on ebay but figured i would post it here first. I can send pics upon request. Thanks

$450.00 plus shipping

Do you know how many miles are on it? I'm looking for a new turbo because my stock one is leaking oil. I just want to make sure it doesn't have any problems.

and could you post some pictures of it?

Thanks,
Ricky

Turbo

Hello, i just posted 3 Pictures.
To be honest i cant recall how many miles are on it since i bought it on here over 3 years ago. I even tried looking back to see if i could find out in my old messages and couldn't find anything. I know the mileage was very low. I was told it was in excellent working condition. I try to be as accurate as possible when selling stuff to the best of my knowledge. I would be keeping this turbo if i wasnt in a position to have to sell it for other things. You can check my feedback rating on ebay also. Its: 87BuickGrandnational

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 245
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 246
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 244