TCOB!!

Choosing my words carefully....way to go citizen. We all see so many video's of assault and the general public just walk by because they do not want to burst the bubble of their own self imposed 'perfect and safe world' without realizing they could be the one on the receiving end one day in need of help.

I help those who are in need of help and especially if the act is a felony, walk softly but carry a big stick and be willing to use it!

"Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

Just received my new TX CHL license this morning, ;).

Better be very careful! The LEO might not understand why you are pulled over watching him. Get too close and a charge of interfering with a police officer might come into the mix.

Better be very careful! The LEO might not understand why you are pulled over watching him. Get too close and a charge of interfering with a police officer might come into the mix.
And, a frog "might" bump his ass, if he jumps too high....

TCOB-----------Pt 2!!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/1...shop-customer-shoots-2-robbers-killing-1.html
Evidently, they weren't there to fill out job apps!!

EXACTLY why this old man always takes his "bulldog" w/ him.
My oldtimer friend best described the "bulldog" as being "special", in that he barks over here, bites over there.:smuggrin:
The more of these types that go "Tango Uniform", only increases the chances other law abiding citizens will get to enjoy their pizza...(y)