Tattoos...

orion681

Too fast?...I think not!
is anybody here into tattoos? i want to get a new piece soon, but i have no idea of what i want.

just curious to see what some other people have.

I've got one, and I'm looking to get another. I don't know exactly what I want though. I'm pretty sure I want an arm band, just not sure what style yet. I'm a graphic artist and just designed one for a girlfriend of mine. She loves it and will be getting inked in about 3 weeks. I'm going to go to a couple of tat places just to get some ideas, and then design my own.

I have a celtic cross I designed on my upper right arm....

a tribal dove on my inner elbow on my left arm..

and the backside of my left forarm I have more of a newskool/graphiti style coat of arms.

eventually i want to have more of a sleve on my left arm with my skin being the flames and under that some stuff (not sure yet)

email me if you want any of the pictures....

Jon

I got a Home made " S " on my arm from needle & india ink.

DOOFY 15 year old when I did it.

Hey maybe it was a sign to come TURBO SIX

I have two crossing checkered flags in between my shoulder blades. Let me know if you want pics, I have at least one somewhere. Because of what I wear to work I'm not quite sure of where or what I'd get next.

~Mandi

Originally posted by mandersgtp
I have two crossing checkered flags in between my shoulder blades. Let me know if you want pics, I have at least one somewhere. Because of what I wear to work I'm not quite sure of where or what I'd get next.

~Mandi

Stop teasing us & show it :D :D :D

I had a dream one night....

I dreamt I had the word "antidisestablishmentarianism" tatoo'd on my thingymabobber.

When I woke up the next morning I told my wife about my dream and she said she had a similar dream but the word was "an"

Damn women. :D

Ive got my name tattoed on my stomach in old english letters that are 3 in tall. Then from the far left side of my right shoulder blade/top of shoulder to my arm is some tribal design that my friend drew free hand. Next comes "fear no man" in old english for the left arm and a power 6 on my left shoulder or forearm(figures the only tatt id show would be Buick related):D

Aint tattos great??!!!

I had a turbo 6 in a burning sun tattoo'd on my upper left arm three years ago. It took me a while to get used to it, but now just like the car it's part of my life.

Board member "PHATBOOST" has his power 6 inside an 8 ball tatt on his arm. Looks good Norm!!!

I have one on each bicep. Indian feathers on one side with a partial band, and a tribal design on the other. I found that they can be a little addictive, cuz now i am looking at a couple more.

Scott

Tattoo

I always wanted to get a tattoo of a skunk on my rear end. The only problem is, i would always be trying to rub it off. A guess a tattoo is a life long commitment.

A double headed eagle with the family creast in the centre and in the eagle talions there are skull with cross bones.And in old cyrillic writting it saids Freedom or Death.On the whole right shoulder and a couple others that have other meanings.

I dont know of anyone,from any country that says "Freedom or Death" besides Americans,its ok,who wouldnt want to be from the greatest country in the world.Americans also coined the phrase "its a free country". How many times have you said that???:D

A tattoo thread on TB.com calls for a pic of one of the Turbo 6 tattoos that I know at least a couple members have.
Here's the one I got shortly after I turned 19 (24 now, geez it's been a long time). I'd love to get another one, something involving lightning on the side of my leg, but can't come up with a cool design for the life of me.
tattoo2.JPG

Saw a girl yesterday that had c 1983 All Rights Reserved across her lower back. After the initial thought of "kinda retarded", I think it's kinda cool.

edit: arrgh, since when can we not embed images?