TA's New Headers

QWK GN

Are these headers any good,any problems with how they fit, and are the coated one's better than the stainless version.I really need some new headers as my stock ones have cracked again and I want somthing better. I seen the Poston headers and was'nt impressed.

Thank- John O

Heard of no complaints other than the cost of stainless units.Nice looking headers.Nothing wrong w/stockers if welded correctly.

They are very nice, I have the SS. Stainless=better, these are made out of much thicker wall material than anything else that has been offered so far.

How complete is the included hardware? are the two studs the the drivers side included. I really hate when you big $ for a complete kit only to find out it's not.

thanks- John O

TA headers

Do a search, there was quite a long detailed post just last week about these headers, am on the waiting list ;)

9sec.

these headers are the best that anyone has come out with ever. The kit is complete with all the bolts and gaskets. You will have to use the two studs on the drivers side, but that is the only thing. The headers are made perfect and well tought out. I dont ever have to remove the turbo or th dp to get the pass side in. they ever come with a extra fitting in the pass side for an egt guage.