Tan upper & lower door panels - future items added daily

USC87

$50k tuition bill coming, you know what that means... my cars and parts will be on their way, time for a hobby to hake a long-term back seat.

About the door panels:

Came of 80k mile car, non-concert sound, uppers are from a limited with power windows, lowers do NOT have holes for power locks cut out in them. Asking $125 or best offer for the set, both sides, upper and lowers, plus actual packaging/shipping costs to mail them.

more parts to come, I'll try to add one new one each day till everything is gone :(

Added today: 84-85 stock aircleaner box assby for airfilter. $15

*note, I'll try and keep the main post edited with everything up to date if it allows me

been busy (had to deliver an 8.5 to someone so didnt have time for the board here) that said, 3 new items up for grabs:

* 84-5 MAF sensor $20
* NOS 3rd brake light $20
* chrome rear bumper with ALUM support $75

USC87 said:
$50k tuition bill coming, you know what that means... my cars and parts will be on their way, time for a hobby to hake a long-term back seat. :(
Dude, I don't know your situation, but you do know that federal student loans are fixing to have the interest rate skyrocket? If you have just graduated, you better consolidate now!

Thread content: do you have any parts for the 86-87's?

today's part:

set of (6) turbo rods with .030 hyper pistons attached $60

zeus - I'll pm you (or email if that doesnt work)