Tampa GN Sightings

nick368

Living in West Tampa, I don't see too many GN's or even T-Types for that matter. In the past 2 weeks, I have seen 2, which is 2 more than I've seen in the past 6 months.

Saw a GN driving down Linebaugh in Westchase last Sunday morning - anybody on here?

Also, met a guy in Westchase about 2 weeks ago in a maroon T-Type, said he frequents these boards.

Nice to see some friendly faces out there. Too many Mustangs not enough real power.

There are alot of Grand Natty's here in Tampa bay area! More than people think. I have seen two on Nebraska (the cars, I swear.. I was there for the cars officer!! lol).... One guy that uses his for a daily driver (pulled up a and made him roll down the window on Hillsborough and Veterans) Another at a pawn shop on hillsborough near Himes... a T-type south of Gandy... My Grand national in south tampa... you have red regal in new tampa with a few (most likely the maroon one you saw)...
theres one in St. Pete I have seen at Ceviches... Another guy who is a Florida Gator and the original owner who goes to dupont registry show but has no idea about this forum... Another T-type in new port richey..
Theres one for sale at 60 and mcmullen booth...

for such a big numbers you would think we would have our own gatherings!
Mine is a project but I still proudly drive it and show it off like any other car.. you ever go to chick-fila on waters?

GN Sightings

No I've never been to the Chick Fila on Waters. When do you meet?

I go down to the Burger King in clearwater on Saturday nights normally. We usually have about 4 Buicks there. This Saturday I'm heading down to Bradenton Raceway to see how the car runs (first time for me) - so most likely the car will run fine, but not me.

However Saturday morning there is a show in S. Tampa that myself and another guy on here named Chuck who has a T-Type are going to before we head to Bradenton.

Drop me a line one of these days, and we'll meet up.

No I've never been to the Chick Fila on Waters. When do you meet?

I go down to the Burger King in clearwater on Saturday nights normally. We usually have about 4 Buicks there. This Saturday I'm heading down to Bradenton Raceway to see how the car runs (first time for me) - so most likely the car will run fine, but not me.

However Saturday morning there is a show in S. Tampa that myself and another guy on here named Chuck who has a T-Type are going to before we head to Bradenton.

Drop me a line one of these days, and we'll meet up.

Im available Sat morning, will PM you my phone #, call me and let me know where to meet. I think Ive meet Chuck? Blue t-type with the monte carlo spoiler?

yes, thats chuck. the blue t-type. im in new port richey. i know a few of these folks. i got a 84 gn. over here in new port richey, i know of 2other gn's and a gold t-type.