Taller lower ball joints

Wicked WE4

If I install some Howe taller front lower ball joints will it lower the front end any and if so how much?

You will need to get a different upper control arm with the Howe taller upper ball joints to avoid binding. Plus, the stock upper control arms cannot adjust to the alignment specs you will want in that config. Call Marcus at SC&C (Savitske Classic & Custom) and he will talk your ear off about this stuff. I have spent months looking for a cheaper alternative than his Stage 2 front end suspension kit and it just does not exist.

The only other alternative is to get the extented travel tall upper ball joints from powerperformancemotorsports.com with some taller lowers and offset upper control arm crossbars. Unfortunately those ball joints are most likely made in China, that company won't answer their phone or return messages, they emailed me saying that the balljoints are on backorder, and according to Marcus the offset crossbar is not enough to set the alignment right. :D

The taller lower ball joints lowered my car roughly .6". The difference in handling was also well worth the price imo