Tailights won't shut off

Baron Von Buick

Big White Guy
Hey all, I just noticed the other day that my tail lights never shut off even when the car is off, so every time i park i have to get out , open the hood, disconnect the battery , do what i have to do , then open the hood, reconnect the battery and drive until i have to do it again. I'm a Coca Cola Merchandiser and i do this 14 -15 a day because i have to go store to store and it gets annoying.Any idea what this can be?

Thanks
Patrick

P.S. Any autoparts guys out there can get me parts at Mechanic prices in Queens,NY or close? (plugs, wires, cap, rotor PCV valve):confused: :D :rolleyes:

Sorry, not in that area, but I am an auto parts guy. That sounds like a headlight switch is your problem. If you go to http://www.partsamerica.com and in the search window type in the part# DR3216 it comes up $13.99 and could be shipped to you in about 1 day, right to your house (or P.O. Box).:D

first check down by the brake pedal.

the switch could hust need pushed in a lil

you'll see the switch infront of the petal. make sure its in far enough the pedal pushes it in when it comes up

if not hold the petal up and push the switch in till it bottoms out on it

Yep it was the switch by the brake pedal pushed it forward a few clicks, let go of the pedal and ligths went off. THANKS GUYS!!

Patrick