Tail Lights

BlackMetal

I've got the itch to buy some Nite Shades spray and tint my tail lights to make the rear of the car look smoother but I can't bring myself to tint the ones on my car. I'd like to box up the originals and buy some spares that I can paint.

I need either both red brake lenses and both clear back-up lenses that I can swap into my own housings, or I'd take entire assemblies, lenses/frame and all. I'd be willing to take chrome housings too, I'll just paint them black.

Let me know ASAP, I'll be watching eBay as well.

In case you want to know what they will look like...
buick_4.jpg

Hey, that looks like the back of my car!

Here are pics. No damage to the lenses or the bezels, but the bezels definitely need paint or swap them out with your black ones.

Do you need to scuff up or sand the lenses before you spray them with that stuff? I might be interested in doing mine.

Attachments

• Taillights 001.jpg
    Taillights 001.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Taillights 002.jpg
    Taillights 002.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Taillights 003.jpg
    Taillights 003.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Taillights 004.jpg
    Taillights 004.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 38
Cool, I'd definitely take those for $40. Let me know if it's a done deal.

And yeah, they suggest some wet sanding before you tint the lights, so that's why I was interested in getting spares before I did it. Sanding will help the paint adhere and some tail lights have the raised lettering for the DOT numbers and such, I'm not sure if our taillights have any coding on them or not, but they suggest sanding those flat too.

So yeah let me know if that's you're price and we're set.