Tachometer

MSA231V6

For Sale:

Auto Meter Sport Comp 0-8000 tachometer. Size: 3-3/8"

This tachometer is approximately 7 years old and works very well. It was removed so I could go to a 5" tach w/ a shift light. All necessary wires are intact with the part, they just need to be lengthened to meet your application. The part is $100 new from most vendors. I am asking $50 w/ shipping included.

Here is a picture from Summit. The part for sale is also in very good shape from an appearance standpoint.

Thanks.

Michael

Attachments

• atm-3780.jpg
    atm-3780.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 143
This was on a Grand National? So this would hook right up to mine?
Do you take paypal?
Thanks,

tach

Mike70gtx said:
This was on a Grand National? So this would hook right up to mine?
Do you take paypal?
Thanks,

Yes, this was on a Buick Regal T-Type. The tach is set-up for a 6 cylinder motor. Four wires to connect and you are all set. PayPal is preferred. If you want it send the payment to PayPal ID: MSA231V6@comcast.net

Thanks.

Michael

mount

Mike70gtx said:
Will send you money via paypal. How and where did you have it mounted?

OK. I'll look for the payment and then mail it out.

I had it mounted on the dash above the radio/HVAC cluster - there is a nice ledge there that works well for tachometers, scan tools, EGT gauges, etc... The bottom of the tach has a bracket with two holes (plus an extra one I drilled - not visible when installed) and it can be screwed directly into the dash. Other options are mounting it to the right side of the cockpit cluster housing, on a rollbar, etc... It all depends on whether or not you want to drill holes in the car at certain locations. I think I have an old picture of it installed at home - I will send it to you if I can find it.

Michael