TA64, 60lbers, and TT chip for sale

cool 84

Got hotair?
All parts have 12,000 miles on them mostly freeway (210 mile daily commute) and are less than a year old. Turbo is good, no excessive play, no oil leakage, etc. Injectors are high impedance and flowmatched. Chip is a Turbotweak for 60lb injectors and alky injection. I need $475 for the turbo, $200 for injectors, and $40 for the chip. I don't want to sell but I've been out of work for a while so the GN has to suffer.

Sorry for taking so long. My account hasn't been working so I made this temporary one.

yangiant51- The chip has 24 degrees total timing. It pulls fuel up top for the alky. Starting fuel pressure is 42psi. It has the fast update option for scanmaster.

jswmotor- The turbo is the biggest stock appearing turbo out there. It's rated to support mid 10s. 3200 is the minimum recommended stall. I'm running a 2800 with great spool but I'm running a 4.1L. I'll try and get pics up but I'm on the road right now.

JDSfastGN- The injectors are yours. Do you have paypal?

To everyone, I prefer paypal but moneyorders will work too. PM or e-mail me to this account. I don't know why my old account isn't working.

turbo_canuck, I tried sending you a private message last night. The turbo is yours if you want it. $475 plus shipping $20 totaling $495.

cool 84 2 said:
turbo_canuck, I tried sending you a private message last night. The turbo is yours if you want it. $475 plus shipping $20 totaling $495.

:confused:

ttypewe4jim said:
Send me some pics of the turbo and put me in line

I posted that the other day and asked for pictures and to be put into line thanks for jumping over me :mad: :rolleyes:

Il pass on the turbo now anyway thanks

ooopppss

For the record, I'm trying to handle the email for cool 84 since he is on the road and does not have internet access. The turbo is in very good shape and still up for grabs, I guess.