TA49

It will depend on how everything works together. It may feel like a stock set up or it could be a total dog.

Whats a 3000 stall like on the street? How does it affect your lockup and all around drivability?

I didn't see much difference at all. It didn't change much at the track either. I was disappointed with the change, but need a new converter anyway since the other one cracked at the snout and was leaking.

I didn't see much difference at all. It didn't change much at the track either. I was disappointed with the change, but need a new converter anyway since the other one cracked at the snout and was leaking.
What I was wondering Rich is how is the streetability with the biggerstall? How much does it slip under normal driving? Thank you Mike

Got my turbo from Reed today will try to get pics this weekend. How do you tell a63 housind from an 82 exhaust housing ?

Its a 63 housing just loked at it with my glasses and compared it to my others. Cant wait to get this thing on. still need to install the new headers and downpipe might have to fab a new up pipe for the headers going ti mock it up on my other motor this weekend if I have time. All I need now ia the bigger stall and msd btm found a razor s alky kit here in town the guy never used it.

Finished putting the new turbo on monday night statred fri night and woke up wtih a flooded basemant sat so much for the weekend. Car pulls really hard and beleive it or not has no audible knock at 10psi . Where the stock unit hadm a slight knock at 6psi and fell flat on its face early now it really pulls all the way through the upper rpm range

With the .63 housing and the larger compressor wheel you get more in before it heats up Mike. That's why you don't see knock at a higher PSI and more power. Still waiting on the pics though.:)