ta49 and injectors for sale

grandnash84

i have a ta49 and 42.5 lb injectors for sale. i am not 100% sure if the injectors are 42.5, bought these a long time ago. both turbo and injectors have 7000 miles on them, if that. i took both of these out when i upgraded about 7 years back and they have been sitting in a box in my garage ever since. both were working perfectly before removal. both were purchased from Poston in 02 or 03.

ONLY SELLING THESE TOGETHER, WILL NOT SEPERATE SO DONT ASK.

$600 obo plus shipping and paypal

can u give me some idea about how it ran?? pretty street friendly?? did you run a downpipe with this set up?? I apologize for all the questions, but I normally run pump 100 octane and was looking for this exact set up. Just talked to TT about redoing my chip for this exact thing with injectors......

Thanks

This turbo is really street friendly. It is a very good turbo. I live in sf and mostly drive in the city and never had a problem with it. Only reason I took it out was I upgraded to a bigger turbo when I had some engine work done. I believe I ran a 3 in down pipe with this

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have an 84 and my old setup with the turbo on top. I installed a front mount intercooler and had to weld the elbo on to custom the pipping. It can be removed if you know what yur doing

Might be 50lb. I stated in my description that I wasent sure if they were 42.5. Might be 55lb. Can't remember, it's been almost a decade

I ran a ta49'with 50s mild cam & heads went 11.40 great street setup