TA33C Turbo For Sale

elcaminodave

I have a TA33C turbo for sale. I recently bought this turbo to put on my 1984 T-Type, but sold the car. There is a little side to side play in the shaft, but no forward and back. I can send more pictures on request. I would like to get $525.00 plus shipping for this turbo.

Attachments

• IMG_0047.jpg
    IMG_0047.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 350
hey dave, i know you already sold the turbo but, did you buy it modified. Or did you send it somewhere and pay to convert it..if so, i have an extra turbo as a core and im looking for a place to send it...

cool..thanks brad.....when i call them will they be familiar with that model number. just because its such a oddball turbo

Yes-Limit Engineering built mine and Precision rebuilt it once. The TA33c is a an 86/87 TA49 compressor installed in a machined out stock 84/85 hot air turbo housing. Brad

I bought the turbo already completed. Sorry I am no help. Looks like you have already received some good responses.

hey brad, would it be better for me to find a used stocker and send it to limit to be modified...or just buy a whole new ta33c from them?

Both of these vendors will require a core. I would find a blown stocker to send them for a build and keep you stock turbo as a spare. This way you can drive your car while you wait. Brad