TA Performance Alum S2 motor complete

turbobuick

Staff member
I would like to sell this motor complete and would really hate to tear it down and part it out.

-TA alum V6 Block
-Billet Crower crank 3.625
-Billet Crower rods 6.300
-Ross pistons 9:1 CR
-Buick S2 heads Chapman ported with titanium valves and inconel exhaust valves. All hardware and parts on heads are NEW and have never been in a roundy round motor.
- Jesel Rockers
- Billet specialties alum oil pan
-PTE billlet solid roller camshaft with NEW Crower roller lifters and 3/8 pushrods.
-Duttwieler oil pump and new front cover
-BHJ balancer with crank mandrel and custom flying magnet crank trigger
- WIlson Maniflods convert S2 intake with Plenum and Accufab 90mm TB
-Intake has dual rails perfect for alcohol or E85 setup. 160# bosch injectors with 83# top injectors
-Weldon 2040 fuel pressure regulator and all lines
-Meziere water pump

Motor has break in time on the dyno only and has been driven around maybe 10-15 miles that is it, no track time or passes. Motor is fresh and ready to run. Has repair from freeze on side of block and I believe one head. These repiars where done previous to the last freshen and of no issue other than cosmetic.

$13500 for the motor only complete from TB to oil pan, I have over $25k in receipts for this motor. If you have an interest in a complete set up check out my other threads

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/stage-2-twin-turbo-headers-and-parts-or-compete.399375/

Awesome engine at a GREAT price! You couldn't build that motor for half the price + it would take at LEAST a couple of years to round up all the parts + do all the fab work! Buy the engine and twin turbo setup, get it dialed in, and your in the 7's!! It doesn't get any easier than that!! GLWS...

Short block is sold.

Still available:
On Center intake with dual fuel rails $450 Fuel lines and fittings including Y block $75
Wilson 90mm TB and plenum with throttle cable bracket $200
160# injectors $300
83# injectors $200
Meziere hi flow water pump $325
Moroso 4 vane vacuum pump with pulley $400
140 amp Alt with adj voltage regulator $85
Moroso flying magnet crank trigger custom setup for a Buick V6 with XFI $175
Stage 2 heads with titanium intake inconel exh valves. ALL parts are new fresh this is a bolt on and go set of heads needs nothing None of the parts were used prior to these heads being built. Complete with Jesel rockers and valve covers. $1500
Weldon 2040 fuel pressure regulator $200
I am sure I will have more by the time I get to Norwalk with this stuff.

I'll crawl out on a limb and say that isn't a stock motor? :D
A real man's engine.
As the Joker in Batman said - "where do they get those wonderful toys?"

Hey Chris could you send me some pictures snd info on the crank trigger set up

Steve

Could I get a pic of the alternator?how many miles?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The crank trigger is sold but I have the entire accessory drive set up with moroso vacuum pump and meziere water pump and crank mandrel. I have new pics and will be making a new thread on whats left. I would like to sell the alt with the accessory set up.
Thanks