TA Engine Harness and NOS 87 Grille

gary86

Wondering if there is any interest in one. I have one that I may sell. PM me offers on each.
Harness has to be worth a good penny. You cant get them anywhere. Trying to fund a build.

So is it a NOS 87 GN grille? or a T grill? you might do well to put up a couple pictures. By NOS you mean new never mounted in mint condition? yes? If you want offers put a little information out here to work with. There is definately a market for a Mint NOS grill,if that's what you got. GLWS

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1377714079.688000.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1377714090.134569.jpg
View attachment 198735

Box was just opened after sitting for 25 years. Only to take pixs

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Nice piece, one request..can you look for a number on the grille, back side upper left corner.
The first 6 numbers should be the same as the label on the box, but the last 2 may be different.
Thanks.

I guess the prices of NOS stuff just amazes me. The price of a NOS grill and door hinges combined is a few hundred bucks off what I have got complete parts cars for :p Any who GLWS....since someone stole 1/4 of my parts at a body shop (the grill included) I'm stuck looking for all this stuff sadly. Goes back to the... needs a scuff and spray paint parts section :p

The guy that just sold the nos grill for $350 is probably going to be pissed if he sees this thread

Grille is sold! Harness still up for geabs

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app