TA-64 Turbo plus Kenne Bell Headers for a hotair.

cool 84

Got hotair?
I haven't posted on here in years but I was cleaning out the garage and storage and found a few items I forgot I had.

TA-64 turbo purchased in 2002. Under 10k miles on it, it's been sitting for 8 years. Very good shape. Stock '87 compressor housing. PTE .63 exhaust housing. It was used on the hotair car but obviously works fine with the '87 setup. $300

Kenne Bell Headers- For a hotair. They were welded at crossover once because of an installation error on my part. The weld was done 2 years before I pulled them off the car and it held the whole time. These were originally sent to Jet Hot when they were brand new but most of it has flaked off, especially on the primares. I do not have the up pipe, might have the downpipe. Includes crossover pipe. $300

ATR stainless up pipe- Fits stock headers and some aftermarket headers. Elminates the ceramic spacer between the turbo and uppipe. Has a flared "header end". $75

I haven't posted on here in years but I was cleaning out the garage and storage and found a few items I forgot I had.

TA-64 turbo purchased in 2002. Under 10k miles on it, it's been sitting for 8 years. Very good shape. Stock '87 compressor housing. PTE .63 exhaust housing. It was used on the hotair car but obviously works fine with the '87 setup. $300

Kenne Bell Headers- For a hotair. They were welded at crossover once because of an installation error on my part. The weld was done 2 years before I pulled them off the car and it held the whole time. These were originally sent to Jet Hot when they were brand new but most of it has flaked off, especially on the primares. I do not have the up pipe, might have the downpipe. Includes crossover pipe. $300

ATR stainless up pipe- Fits stock headers and some aftermarket headers. Elminates the ceramic spacer between the turbo and uppipe. Has a flared "header end". $75
Second on turbo.....waiting on pics

Headers, and uppipe sold. Turbo is still up for sale.
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

what performance headers are available for an 84 Gn? been doing some looking and cant seem to find any, i want t to be a street car able to beet the new 5.0

alright cool i have seen these before but didnt think they fit because they were 86-87 years do you know what has to be done to theme or is thier a forum for them?

alright cool i have seen these before but didnt think they fit because they were 86-87 years do you know what has to be done to theme or is thier a forum for them?

They are advertised as 86-87 but really are made for '84-85. That's what I think I read in the thread in the hot air section, you should read that thread.

i read the thread i would have to do all those things he showed in the pictures? if so il just spray the stock headers, are these essential? how much can the stock ones handle?

do you guys have a recipe for me besides the ones from gntype those seem more for the drag strip and getting into rocker arms and valve springs which i wouldnt know how to do myself and cant afford to have them done seeing that im 19 with an average job

or anyone know of a full 86 87 engine for sale? wouldnt mind doing a convertion seeing that theres a lot more for those years

do you guys have a recipe for me besides the ones from gntype those seem more for the drag strip and getting into rocker arms and valve springs which i wouldn't know how to do myself and cant afford to have them done seeing that I'm 19 with an average job
We've got a great HA section and if you do a search in it you should be able to find just about all the info you need whether you convert to IC or stay HA. Hijacking a for sale add to ask questions doesn't make a lot of sense since most of the time the person posting the add is trying to get rid of the parts they don't need or want. Please post your own thread in the HA or General section to get the help you desire.;)

Last edited: