TA 54 turbo

CutterTurboT

BOOST
I'm thinking about ordering a TA 54 turbo and was wandering if anyone has one, do you like it, what injector size are you running and what are your et's....I have heard that the 51's are not reliable. ...is the TA 54?

You mean a PTE-54? If so, that's a biga meatball. You'll need a different convertor.

I've got one!

But I haven't put it on yet.:mad:

I am still getting all the parts and such together to build my car. All that is left is the motor. Planning to get a shortblock from RCA.

Who burns good chips for 65lb injectors and a 54??

get a loose converter (3200+) and plan on some big injectors (55's+)

The turbo works well.

ya I know about the converter....it needs a 3000+ ....It's the TA54 from Precision.. it has the stock appearing removable inlet bell...63 to 72lb/hr are recommended on there website and supports up to 615 hp....I was just wandering what combo you all are running with it and how reliable it is.

:)

No track times yet but I break the tires loose at pretty much any speed up to 40mph.

50lb injectors would be plenty ...i really dont know where precision came up with there suggestions for fuel injectors but it seems they suggest BIG injectors when you dont really need them ....50lbers are good at least up to what ive got (cpt-65) my buddy was running them with his 70bb ...he just recently went up to 72's because he had felpro installed