T66 BB for sale

REAPER231

The Power of the Darkside!!!
Guys have a t66 bb for sale perfect conditon 3" inlet 2" outlet non polished looks stock :smile: , worked best with my ptc 3200 converter $900 shipped , if paying by paypal add 3% . Send me your email for pictures . going bigger.

Guys have a t66 bb p trim for sale perfect conditon 3" inlet 2" outlet, big shaft , non polished looks stock :smile: , worked best with my ptc 3200 converter $900 shipped , if paying by paypal add 3% . Send me your email for pictures . going bigger.
good to mid tens with c16 or alky.

Will this work with a higher stall or would it be too much? My Art Carr seems like it was 3500 stall. Too much? This is water cooled correct...if so how big of a deal is it to plumb it?

they say 3200 to 3400 , this thing spools fast thats why you dont need that much stall but every car is different . this turbo has the lines for water cooled but do not need to run it that way . just oil line is what jack told us.

TTT for Gyro:biggrin: You whipped Walker's Cobra yet?

no working on the gn , he has no chance , he's a big ford cobra guy now , i dont talk to him . builds them at his dealer ship up north , my buddy COBRA is up there right now . He sold his stage 1 gn to go cobra :rolleyes: i would never do that . thats sac religous haha

does the tuirbo come with a wastegate?and is this a p or s trim?and lastly where are you from?i just sold my 61 and need a replacement...thanks

Guys have a t66 bb for sale perfect conditon 3" inlet 2" outlet non polished looks stock :smile: , worked best with my ptc 3200 converter $900 shipped , if paying by paypal add 3% . Send me your email for pictures . going bigger.

3200 was that a lock up or non lock-up?

does the tuirbo come with a wastegate?and is this a p or s trim?and lastly where are you from?i just sold my 61 and need a replacement...thanks

have a heavy duty actuator , to go with it , its T66 BB P-TRIM .63 EXHAST HOUSING , GIVE ME A CALL FOR MORE INFO . SEND EMAIL ADDRESS AND WILL SEND PICS :smile: FROM NEW JERSEY

if the deal falls thru lmk...i'm heading to the swap meet in jersey sat morning and i'm very interested...thanks

if the deal falls thru lmk...i'm heading to the swap meet in jersey sat morning and i'm very interested...thanks

will do , chris is sending me out a check so wont get it till next week , just so you know .