T64E, Front Mount, 65lb Injectors, Acufab 70mm Plenum/TB/Power Plate

MidGaGN

The "Computer Guy"
Returning the car back to stock, the performance stuff has to go...

T64E Turbo
P-Trim/Big Shaft
3" Inlet / 2.5 Out
ZERO shaft play
I suggest a 3400-3600 stall
IMG_0477.jpg
$550 Shipped

4" Front Mount and Pipes
I was able to add 3 extra lbs of boost and my intake temps dropped significantly.
Used a Fbody radiator mod and the car never went above 190 in this Georgia heat.
IMG_0473.jpgIMG_0472.jpg
$450 Shipped

I have some flow matched 60lb injectors that have only have 5000 miles on them. Also a TT street chip comes with them.
I can get the pictures if needed - $275 shipped

Finally I have a polished Acufab 70mm Throttle Body, Plenum and Power Plate.
This has literally 500 miles on it.
This also comes with an angled IAC boss that is polished as well.
$450 Shipped

I've been watching this section for an Intercooler for a couple of months. No luck so I bought a new one. Now there have been several offered. Isn't that the way it always works. :rolleyes:

What made you decide to go back to stock if you don't mind me asking?

~JM~

I've been watching this section for an Intercooler for a couple of months. No luck so I bought a new one. Now there have been several offered. Isn't that the way it always works. :rolleyes:

What made you decide to go back to stock if you don't mind me asking?

~JM~

me too...

2nd in line for injectors

I believe that the T64E is Precision's version of the Limit Engineering TE-45A. I just thought I would mention that because the TE-45A has a pretty big following and has been proven over and over again as a solid 10 second performer and some of the newer guys might not realize this is the same turbo with a different name. This turbo offers a lot of performance for the price being asked!

why is one of the lines on your vacume block , blocked off? and is that a stainless steel line on one of them also..?? why is that?

It isn't stainless line, it's a rubber line with a stainless clamp. I don't need that port so I blocked it off. All of my EGR stuff is removed off of the car...

Thanks for the info Steve! I didn't even know that myself.. I just knew that it's pretty crazy on the top end..

Intercooler and TB/Plenum sold...

Several people want the injectors, the first to paypal $275 get them shipped to their door...

To help sale the turbo, I'm also including the turbo blanket (paid $100 new) I have for free.

Turbo and Injectors still for sale....Turbo $500 shipped (add $20 if shipped to Canada) and $250 for the injectors ($260 shipped to Canada)