T63E exhaust housing turbo question??

Realspool

I have a PTE-44 turbo.I want to change to a Garrett .63 Housing.A guy recently sent me a Garrett .63 housing.He said it came off a T63E Turbo.He said it might be to big for my PTE-44.He said that I wouldn't have to get it machined.Anyway will this Garrett .63 housing that came off of the T63E fit my PTE-44 turbo:confused: Need Help

Does anyone think i should keep my Precision Housing and just upgrade to a good stall converter??

Originally posted by Realspool
I have a PTE-44 turbo.I want to change to a Garrett .63 Housing.A guy recently sent me a Garrett .63 housing.He said it came off a T63E Turbo.He said it might be to big for my PTE-44.He said that I wouldn't have to get it machined.Anyway will this Garrett .63 housing that came off of the T63E fit my PTE-44 turbo:confused: Need Help

No it will not fit , the TE 63E exhaust housing is machined for a bigger wheel than the TE44.
Maybe you can post in the wanted section for one.

Thanks alot petesgn.I have been trying all day to get some one to answer this question.I didn't buy the part anyway.A guy sent me it to try out but it looks like I am going to send it back to him.Thanks alot:cool: