T wheels & exhaust for sale

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
I have a full set of T wheels,tires,& caps for $300.00 I also have a full hooker dual exhaust system with cat delete pipe from ATR $150.00

Highly interested in the Hooker Exhaust. Are you willing to ship this? Can you email me pics of the exhaust? Also how old is it? Does it come with the Aerochamber mufflers? Any rust dents damage? More information would be greatly appreciated. xtremexnyc@aol.com

Thanks

Im seriously looking for a nice set of stock t-wheels for the winter and spring so i can take the skinnies and drag radials off... please send pics to joseph@cimino.us thanks a lot

T wheels & exhaust

The exhaust is sold. The 87 T wheels with tires are still available. I have pics.

Dammit.. If the exhaust deal falls through - LET ME KNOW - I'm local too - no need to ship!

exhaust & wheels

well the exhaust sold this morning. Sorry man. I still have the t wheels.

T wheels,tires,caps

Still have these available if anyone is interested. Can email pictures.

wheels

I have a sale pending with a guy in newyork. If it falls through then get in touch with me. The wheels are complete with almost new tires in nice condition shipped to newyork cost almost $200.00. I cant sell them shipped for $300.00. I am waiting for his payment by the end of the week. If no word I will re post the wheels,tires, & caps.

The tires I do not need if that would make it easier, I will keep a eye out for a repost.
Ron

gone

been gone for awhile. Keep checking around. thx for the reply though.