T Type wheels

Richard W

Have a pair of '87? turbo Regal aluminum wheels for sale.These are the ten spoke type - in good condition.Nocenter caps or lugs.$150 plus shipping from 61554.

here is a couple pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0478.JPG
    IMG_0478.JPG
    798.1 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0479.JPG
    IMG_0479.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0480.JPG
    IMG_0480.JPG
    949.8 KB · Views: 159
These are NOT Buick T type wheels. They are Vectors. What size are they? What bolt pattern are they?

Keep an eye out for them, they can be found in 8.5" and i think 10" wide! Subtle difference on a T, but a whole lot more tire to hold the power.

Vectors also take a shank type lug. The factory Ttype rims take a conical type lug. The factory T rims also had all the part numbers cast into the backside of the wheel.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That's OK.Did not realize they were not GM wheels - would not have kept them myself if I had paid more attention.Just tryng to sort through a ton of extra GN stuff and ran across them.

Don't think they are not any good. They just take a different center cap and lugs. Still great rims. These would be the fronts for someone with the 8.5's or 10's in the rear, then the lugs and center caps would all match. You can add the Buick logos to any cap.

I believe the center hole is 3.25. You just have to hunt for them.