T-type wheel needed

FlintBuick4Life

CHINAmerica...
Looking for the older style T-type wheel like this. I have 3, just need one to complete my set.
western03.jpg

I have the full set of 4. How much you offering for a single? You know you'll need 2 more when you get some drag radials or similar.... so just buy all 4 ;)

Lol, well what are you asking for the set shipped to 48507? And how much for just one? I`m on a "buy things from the junkyard" budget though lol

Lol, well what are you asking for the set shipped to 48507? And how much for just one? I`m on a "buy things from the junkyard" budget though lol

Shipping is the deal breaker most of the time on rims. The junkyard budget sounds alot like me so Im not gonna bust up a good set of rims to sell one. Good luck w/your search;)

Shipping is the deal breaker most of the time on rims. The junkyard budget sounds alot like me so Im not gonna bust up a good set of rims to sell one. Good luck w/your search;)
I completely understand. I got mine at the junkyard, witch would explain why I`m missing one:rolleyes:

I've got one, with a center cap, that's in very good shape. No curb-rash and the lugnut bevels are not wallowed out. The black ones in your pic, are early GN style. Mine is T-Type(bare alloy). $150.00(plus UPS from Indianapolis) If you're interested; I can take pics(PM me).

The GN black wheel is smooth where it's painted black. The standard T wheels are cast finish (not smooth) in that area.

i have around 15 of these wheels i think most dont have paint but perhaps a few do. $100 each plus shipping or $350 for a set of 4 plus shipping. center caps $50 each.

i also have 15x8.5 vector wheels which pretty much look the same. $325 for a pair of 2