T-type spotted in movie.

SVORay

I'm not sure if this has been rempoted or not but there was a possible T-type on FX2. If you seen the show before, the car is used as a get away car.

The specail effects guy is asked to help a cop catch a bad guy but it turns out there is another guy envolved. Well the guy kills an under cover cop and runs out the back door. The specaily effects guy see it and chases him down. The bad guy jumps in a Regal and takes off. You can clearly see the Buick has a T-type hood.

edited: well the car just got shoved under an 18wheeler. It also looks like it had the older GN wheels on it but no badging

Yeah, it's a T-type, a gold one if my memory serves me right. There is one in Menace to Society, Out For Justice, and I think that is about it. :(

theres on in MArs attacks too iirc. it may just be a customized regal though. what movie was this in? FX2?

Here's a list of movies with TR's in them:

FX2 (thought it was a gn? - will have to watch again!)
Fatal Beauty (86 gn)
The Substitute 2 (87 GN)
Menace to Society (86 gn)
Out for Justice (bad guy drives a GNX clone)
Species 1
Crocodile Dundee 2 (78-80 TR)
Mars Attacks (green TR)

True Lies - when Arnie's horseback riding through the streets, you will see one....

There is also one in the movie "Changing Lanes". There is a scene where Samuel L. Jackson has just come out of a school and is being arrested. While this is going on Ben Affleck is on a pay phone and you can see a GN parked on the side of the street in the background. It is blurry but you can tell what it is. I'm not sure exactly how close to the school scene it is but I remember it being very close to it.