T Type Pics

2 more....

here's some different angles showing the offset.... i am 98% sure the bs on the rears [18x9.5] is 4.875" and the fronts [18x8.5] is 4.34"

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

My '87 T

Here's my money pit, er... work in progress! Donations of parts and/or money are gratefully accepted. :biggrin: :p

Attachments

• IMG_0591.jpg
    IMG_0591.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 2,040
  • IMG_0593_2.jpg
    IMG_0593_2.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,722
Hey Arron.....hows it going....something on you car caught my eye......is that a "gold" Power Tour decal on the front windsheild? Do tell.....please......:cool:

Hey Arron.....hows it going....something on you car caught my eye......is that a "gold" Power Tour decal on the front windsheild? Do tell.....please......:cool:

Whats up Dwayne? yep those are gold YearOne HotRod PowerTour decals... i got'em on the th 08 tour....

... i was walking around the fairgrounds, passing by the YearOne trailer and bumped into one of the top guys of YearOne...[mighta even been Kevin King but dont know for sure].... well i told him, i noticed the Bandit cars had a gold decal and was wondering how i can get a hold of one. He asked me what i was driving and then told me to follow him... we went to his personal car and he reached inside and got me one out of his "private stash"

.... good thing i got it then too, b/c now Y1 isnt the event sponsor..... painless is:mad:

That is so kewl..........I don't know how I didnt notice them on the Power Tour......but they caught my eye today in your photos go figure. Did you get any more info on that N/A Regal we saw between Dayton & Somerset........

You guy's got some really sharp T's! Here's mine.

Attachments

• DSC00090.jpg
    DSC00090.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 1,552
1984 Regal
Fiberglass front bumper, hood, trunk, rear fillers and rear bumper
GNX style Fender Flares
GN style rear spoiler
Kenne Bell split front air dam
M/T 13.5 x 28 R15's

lots of other goodies :p

PS: i no longer have those teal gauges

Buick2.jpg

Buick_Profile.jpg

Buick_Front.jpg

Buick1.jpg

Buick_Back.jpg

Alky Control in the dash
Alkydashpanel.jpg

Leather seats from a F-body
LeatherSeats.jpg

70mm Dual Ball Bearing ITS Turbo
SpringCleaning23.jpg

Most recent engine picture (Right before motor was pulled)
Turbo4inchinlet4.jpg

Heg87T, I like that color;). Looks real good with the chrome complimenting it.
John
Thanks John. Impala SS Dark Chery Metallic.
When I first saw your pics I thought the same thing. ;) Is yours stock color? I was grooving on yours without the chrome and thought about taking mine off for a minute.:eek:

here she goes my mistress

white girl with blue eyes:eek:

Attachments

• T-TYPE1.jpg
    T-TYPE1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,482
  • T-TYPE2.jpg
    T-TYPE2.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,495