T-Type on 18" black boss 338's

TheGovernment

I just finished painting my 86 T-Type and got the new rims on it. I went with 18" 4.5 bs all around. 245/45/18 front and 255/45/18 rear. The front just barely rub on the inner front fender well when I hit a big bump with another person in the car. Other wise I had to put a 1/8th spacer on the front to get the center caps on. The tires are Hankook ventus v12's (Really great traction so far)
I have almost 120 hours into the paint in this thing, it's as straight as an arrow.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I now need some nice brakes up front and the car is getting a tube up and a few parts put on next week. It will also have new black chrome tips to take care of the ugly exhaust that it has now.

245/45/18 front and 255/45/18 rear. The front just barely rub on the inner front fender well when I hit a big bump with another person in the car.

The 245/45R18's are wider and taller than stock, so a little rubbing is to be expected. Try a 235/45 or a 245/40 next time (if the rubbing becomes an issue) :biggrin:

The car looks Great :cool:

The rubbing is really only a quick grunt. There is no damage to the tire yet but if I see anything, I will change them. I only got that size because I had the same size on my 85 grand prix and they were perfect. The T is a little lower I just found out lol.

It's all good though, I'm very happy with the tires (even with the occasional rub) and next time, I will just have to get a size smaller.