T-Type mods advice, 500+hp goal

I'm new to this family, but i've seen the type of advise and feedback you guys give to each other and I know that joining you was a really good choice.

My car is an 85 T Type. I was thinking about going for an 87 setup, but I really like my car and would like to know my options with my setup. My goal is to have a 500+whp daily driver. Thanks

I have a question regarding those scan tool I keep reading about, are those scanners avaliable/compatible with an 85 T Type? How far can I go in terms of tuning my car with them? Limitations?

Thanks a lot for your help.

There's a separate section here for the cars made before 1986, the "hot air" cars. May get better/quicker answers there. For the power level you want, an IC may be required, but maybe you could do it with just alky. The alky would be quicker/easier to install.

Thanks

Currently I have a Spearco FMIC on my car, big difference, I'll take your advice and make the same thread in the Hot Air section.

Thanks again

Lee Thompson is one of the fastest (if not the fastest) hot air guys in the country. You might pick his brain. He's on this board. I believe I read Lee is at the Nats in BG this week.

Good luck with your build-up.

strike