T-Type exterior/interior color question.....

i tried looking around and finding this information but couldnt find anything so im hoping somebody knows. forgive my lack of knowledge when it comes to EXACT color names.....but i have noticed that the silver and white T's that i have seen had blue or maroon interior.....did any of them come with grey interior? those are my 2 favorite colors but im not a fan of the blue and maroon interiors personally....

i also like the grey ones alot and have seen them with grey interior but no silver or white ones with it :frown:

drop some knowledge on me please......and thank you in advance.

i tried looking around and finding this information but couldnt find anything so im hoping somebody knows. forgive my lack of knowledge when it comes to EXACT color names.....but i have noticed that the silver and white T's that i have seen had blue or maroon interior.....did any of them come with grey interior? those are my 2 favorite colors but im not a fan of the blue and maroon interiors personally....

i also like the grey ones alot and have seen them with grey interior but no silver or white ones with it :frown:

drop some knowledge on me please......and thank you in advance.

I have had two silver T's - one with maroon and one with silver interiors.

Rob