T-type Center Caps???

Turbo Ernie

I need a set of stock center caps. Because of the car being a limited I could use a crome cap and put a sticker in the center. I just don't have a clue what to use or where to find it. The rims have polished fins and lip and are powder coated clear. I have a nice set up and need to keep it up, thanks in advance.

I have a new set of weld chrome center caps. not sure if they will fit-they mount from the rear of the rim.

T Typee Center Caps

They won't work. The T Type wheels have a lip on the out side for a press on cap. Unless I'm wrong... I will have to see if I have one of those laying around to try.

chrome caps

see if you can get in touch with bruce jones, he goes by BWJones on this board, he has or recently had a set of chrome ones. I have a used set in black if you cannot find chrome.

Tim

G-body parts has a set of repoped center caps, they actually fit tighter to the wheel than stock

see if you can get in touch with bruce jones, he goes by BWJones on this board, he has or recently had a set of chrome ones. I have a used set in black if you cannot find chrome.

Tim

do you have all 4?? if so, how much do you want for them, and can you shoot me some pics.. sorry, i didnt want to high jack the thred...:biggrin:

G Body parts had a set of brand new caps in the G.M. box for $65.00 ea. I bought them, thank you all for the help. I will post pics of the car this weekend, it should look killer with what I had done to the rims. You guys can judge for yourself and give me feed back, thanks