T-Top Front Metal Moldings

B.B.

Immature Member
I have a set of these that I bought but didn't need a couple years ago. They sell for $179 from Kirban and thats about what I paid for them from GM. They are still in the original GM wrapping.

They are just like these

I can email actual pics if needed. I am Paypal verified

I am open to trades, I would like a new dash pad(plastic part), hood emblems, 2 GN wheels:just let me know what you got, I may want it!!

or I'll sell them for $120 + shipping

Let me know if you're looking for items other than what you have listed & we'll work something out. Thanks.

Originally posted by B.B.
I have a set of these that I bought but didn't need a couple years ago. They sell for $179 from Kirban and thats about what I paid for them from GM. They are still in the original GM wrapping.

They are just like these

I can email actual pics if needed. I am Paypal verified

I am open to trades, I would like a new dash pad(plastic part), hood emblems, 2 GN wheels:just let me know what you got, I may want it!!

or I'll sell them for $120 + shipping

THAT'S A DEAL! I had a nice used set bring more than your asking price.
Someone had better jump on this......

Originally posted by Michael McCoy
Let me know if you're looking for items other than what you have listed & we'll work something out. Thanks.

Emal Sent

These are still available, since I haven't heard from Michael in weeks..........

Hello,

I am from over at the monte carlo board (montecarloss.com) and one of the guys sent me your link, so I thought I would drop in and take a look at the trim pieces. I am looking at some parts cars tonight after work but if none of them are t-top cars, I am interested in them. I will be on line tonight and check if they are still for sale. If so, please email me.

Thanks!
Mike :D