T Top covers/bags

t-top bags

Hi BIGAL,
If you still need a set of the t-top bags, contact Dan at dproberts05@aol.com . I know he has a set from a parts car that he's planning to sell.
Take care ........... BW Jones
:wink:

Hey buddy, Thanx for the heads up!! How have ya been? Howz the weather up there? Was 55 here today.

I got lucky and found a set in the trunk of a 86 442 same tops- walked out and told the guy this is what i was using to lay on under the car! cost nothing- like brand new from Fisher Body.

t-top bags

Hi BIGAL,
The weather here stinks ......... unless you're a penguin :biggrin: . It's only been above freezing once in the last 25 days and has snowed every day for nearly 4 weeks straight. Send us some of that 55 degree heat ;) .

I'll talk to Dan tomorrow and tell him to shoot you an email about the t-top bags.

BW Jones

Well buddy I can't say that I envy you thats for sure!!! LOL. Rainin here today and was down to about 48, Brrrrrrrr, LOL. 45 right now at 10 PM. He did actually email me, for some reason it went way back in my inbox? But $250 is more than I was plan on spending!!! Thanx for tryin to help my friend!! Big Al

bigal614 said:
Well buddy I can't say that I envy you thats for sure!!! LOL. Rainin here today and was down to about 48, Brrrrrrrr, LOL. 45 right now at 10 PM. He did actually email me, for some reason it went way back in my inbox? But $250 is more than I was plan on spending!!! Thanx for tryin to help my friend!! Big Al

I have some, they have been stored in my closet for 6 years. I will check condition and get back to you. How picky are you about quality? :D

ttop bags

I have a set and I will throw in the ttops for free. $150.00 plus shipping. I think the ttops have blue trim.