T .s .l. At The Nats

If you mean TSL, I would suspect somewhere in the 9.20 to 8.90 range consistently and being dead on at the tree (.008 to .010 lights) would definitely put you in the hunt. Just remember that the track usually doesn't come around until Friday when they really prep it for qualifying. There might be a couple cars that go faster than 8.90, but track and weather conditions will really be the deciding factor cause we are limited to the capabilities of what a full blown rock and roll combo with a GT4276 on a 276CI motor. Not to mention the attrition rate. Sure a bonzai pass to run 8.60 is nice, but will it survive it over and over again? FWIW, the GT4276 turbo can support around 1200 fwhp when maxed out, which is really the limiting factor to just how fast these cars can run mph wise. It will definitely be a class to watch that's for sure.
Just my O2's worth.

Patrick

A 9.5 car will be competitive. I predict it will take a 9.3 to 9.0 to go to the Finals. I bet we don't see an 8 at BG

Last year during qualifying i believe every one went 9.20s- 9ohs. During the finals the cars went 9.50s-40s.