T left me walking.

Do this: at key-on, engine-off observe the check engine light (CEL), it should turn on, blink off, then turn on solid. Can repeat the test after a minimum of 10 seconds of key-off.

The key is: the CEL must do the blink off.

If it doesn't don't bother to turn the key to start, the ECM is in limp mode. Which is why it is so rich, the back up fueling is calibrated for the stock injectors. Not the larger ones you'all are running.

If you have a PL installed, remove it and do the blink test again.

Further troubleshooting for the 'no CEL blink' is another chip and then another ECM.

RemoveBeforeFlight

I notice the Dynamic EFI ad on you page, could you expand on it's use with turbo buicks, please

I notice the Dynamic EFI ad on you page, could you expand on it's use with turbo buicks, please

One of the EBL systems, the EBL SFI-6 Flash, is specifically for Turbo 6 cylinder engines such as our Buick's. It has a host of features that make it the best ECM out there for street & track driven TB's. There is more information in this thread on the Performance ECM Upgrade board here:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/th...-for-gm-sequential-v6-boosted-engines.352427/

RemoveBeforeFlight

My alky pump quit working too. I had installed it upside down (fittings on top when looking at it installed) and water probably got in it. To check it, disconnect the electrical connector at the pump and run a positive and neg. wire directly to it from the battery. Caution-if it works it will drain your alky tank in a couple seconds, so siphon out most of the alky first. If the pump works then I would look at the wire spliced into the TPS sensor for a good connection. Also check to make sure you get 5 volts at the wire. Julio sells a pressure gauge which might come in handy. I bought one but haven't used it yet. Turboburick hooked one up on my car a couple years ago and helped diagnose a cracked fitting on the line going to the up pipe. Oh, one more thing...the led on the dash should be green when you press the test button with the electrical connection disconnected at the pump, and red with everything connected.