T & D roller rockers

Tweeked6

Tsm RRA
Staff member
Have a set of roller rockers for sale. 1.55 ratio for GN1 8/11 bolt aluminum heads. Comes with ARP mounting studs. $350

Also have pushrods for the above combo if there is any interest.
Thanks

Will these bolt up to stock heads? If so, do you have everything that goes with it to install completely? Thanks :)

Hi Paul,
Do your T&D rockers have many miles on 'em?
Are the pushrods stock length and Diameter?
How much for the rods and rockers?

Thanks, John :cool:

John,

Not sure about miles on them because I bought them used. I have taken them all apart and everything looks good. There is no slop in them at all. I have two sets of cromemoly pushrods for sale.
One set is new. Ordered from postons as stock replacement lenth and 5/16 dia. These have pressed fit ends.
The other is used and they are the recommended Gn1 aluminum head lenth. They are 8.850 lenth and 5/16 dia. These are a one piece type and in good shape. I was thinking $375 for the rockers and a choice of one set of pushrods. Otherwise I was asking $40 per set of pushrods.

Thanks for the interest

The Rockers does not have many street miles on them maybe around 150 miles it came off a 9 sec car and the GN1 push rods have around 150 miles as well. Man those are nice set of rockers I wish I had kept them.

HTH

Good luck
Prasad