T&D rockers for 14 bolt GN1Rs I need a set

Fat Nat

Im looking for a set of the T&D rockers for the 14 bolt GN1s the ones that have two rockers per shaft. I would have put this in parts wanted but I figured Id do better here.

Originally posted by HighPSI
Do you need them for the 14 bolt GN-1's or the Gn-1R's?

He needs them for the GN1R's (Jesel style) he posted then in this section because he's too cheap to buy new .....:D

Good luck findimg a used set. Odell Cantrell is the only guy I know of who might have a set.

Rocker arm confusion

FatNat,

I have a used set sitting on my workbench that belong to Len Freeman (AKA: LV GN). They are the jessel style rockers but I'm not sure if they'll work on "R" heads. I also believe that the early and late "R" heads take different rockers due to the relocation of the exhaust valve. One way or another Len isn't going to use them since he got a set of TA heads. Drop him a line and if they'll work for you I'm sure he'll give you a good deal.

Neal

Re: Rocker arm confusion

Originally posted by 750H.P.V6
FatNat,

I have a used set sitting on my workbench that belong to Len Freeman (AKA: LV GN). They are the jessel style rockers but I'm not sure if they'll work on "R" heads. I also believe that the early and late "R" heads take different rockers due to the relocation of the exhaust valve. One way or another Len isn't going to use them since he got a set of TA heads. Drop him a line and if they'll work for you I'm sure he'll give you a good deal.

Neal

Neal, I am pretty sure we could massage them either way, if dipsh!t doesnt read this, I'll pass it on.
Thanks