T&D 1.65 Roller Rockers With RJC VC Spacers

SRGN

In Progress
T&D 1.65 Roller Rockers, used but good condition. The bodies of the rockers have been lightly clearanced for a better fit around the pedestals on irons so the anodizing is missing on the clearanced areas. This was done before I bought them and I had zero issues from it. Come with a set of brand new, never run RJC spacers for stock valve covers, still in the box with the hardware. $400 plus shipping takes both, not interested in seperating, I am trying to make room. I have a set of polished stock valve covers in decent shape I will offer to the buyer for an additional $75. I'm finally going through all my old parts and selling them off, more parts to come as I find 'em but mostly stock and NOS stuff. PM or post if interested. I will get pics up after I get home from work around midnight.

3.jpg1.jpg2.jpg

One of the locknuts on the adjusters is different, has a shouldered nut instead of a non shouldered one. No difference in functionality, I will try to find one in my spares that matches, but no promises. $400 shipped takes the rockers and valve cover spacers.

If I split these up, $95 shipped on the spacers and $350 shipped on the roller rockers. $400 shipped for both.