Syclone or GN

syclone2697

I happen to own both and let me tell you, They both are money pits. Well I have to sell one of the two.

Syclone

*engine is internaly balance and blue printed (line bore and deck)
*Steel crank and H-bean rods, forged aluminum pistons
*Roller rockers and stainles steel valves and springs.
*all modifications are done to factory spec. 8.35 to 1 compression
71 000 miles on body and new aftermarke intercooler no performance chip, running in stock boost Please dont ask why I spend 6800.00 on this engine. I just wanted reliability.
*Mint no rust

Grand National

*All stock except for cold air intake and kenny bell chip.
*One owner and only 65000 miles. Own by a closed friend that had this car and the other has 30000. Both mint no rust.

I was planing to put the truck on ebay and hopping I can get 13,000.00 for the truck or put the buick for 8500.00. I need to do something soon.

Thanks guys for any opinions.

Edwin

Syclones do seem to be bringing more lately. If you have reciepts for everything you did to the engine, then i'd say you're chances are decent.

sell the GN, you never know when you'll need a truck !
the Sy/Ty's will also haul butt ans has a bigger trunk......lol:D

They say that you cant haul a lot in a sy 500lb limit...............Dont tell mine that though.

I have an 87 gn and a 01 vette id have to say keep the truck, might need it oneday, the buick is one fine looking car though and a classic, the truck is a classic as well and looks relly good, id probably keep the ty, less where made,